..............................................

..............................................

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Watercolor Posies




It's been an interesting year since I last blogged. A little detour with health issues - so boring I think. I have been watercolor-ing some spring flowers for several weeks then Spoonflower announced their new monthly challenge and it was watercolor!

I had put together several variations to be offered on fabric. Here is my design when I first started:



Then I painted some coordinating leaves and blooms:

I'll post a link when I get all my variations proofed, etc.  I think I'll enter an aqua-scattered version.
















1 comment:

  1. This is so delicious! I can't wait to see your entry. Hope you are feeling well and are back to 100%. I really enjoy seeing your art. 💗

    ReplyDelete