..............................................

..............................................

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Watercolor Posies




It's been an interesting year since I last blogged. A little detour with health issues - so boring I think. I have been watercolor-ing some spring flowers for several weeks then Spoonflower announced their new monthly challenge and it was watercolor!

I had put together several variations to be offered on fabric. Here is my design when I first started:



Then I painted some coordinating leaves and blooms:

I'll post a link when I get all my variations proofed, etc.  I think I'll enter an aqua-scattered version.
















2 comments:

  1. This is so delicious! I can't wait to see your entry. Hope you are feeling well and are back to 100%. I really enjoy seeing your art. 💗

    ReplyDelete



  2. شركة تاج لتسليك المجاري بالقطيف 0551844053 ومكافحة الحشرات وخدمات التنظيف الشاملة من تنظيف للمنازل والفلل والشقق شركة تسليك مجارى بالقطيف
    وخدمات تنظيف المجالس والسجاد والموكيت والكنب بالقطيف وتقديم افضل الخدمات المنزلية شركة تسليك مجاري بالقطيفالشاملة ومكافحة النمل الابيض ورش الدفان
    وكافة خدمات الصيانة والمقاولات من سباكة وكهرباء وغيرها من الخدمات المنزلية بالقطيف . شركات تسليك مجارى بالقطيف
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل

    ReplyDelete